Image: Tourism NT
1. Applications for new members will be presented at the next scheduled meeting of the Litchfield Regional Tourism Association (LRTA) Committee. Should LRTA require further details about your organisation before approval is given, this will be indicated in writing, or a staff or Committee member will contact you directly by email or telephone.
2. Applicants may be required to undergo a familiarisation visit prior to the membership application being presented to the Committee.
3. If you operate multiple enterprises/ activities from one location, membership eligibility relates to the category that represents the primary purpose of your business.
4. As part of our risk management protocol, we require copies of: – Business Name Certificate – Current Public Liability Certificate
5. Membership year runs 1 July to 30 June. Membership renewal notices are sent out in May each year; and
6. To vote at any meeting or nominate for Committee you must be a fully paid member at least 2 weeks prior to meeting.
Still and Moving Image Release Statement
I grant permission to Litchfield Regional Tourism Association (“LRTA”) the right to reproduce the image/s described below for use in any or all of the promotional and advertising material of LRTA; and/or provided to any third party, including but not limited to media organisations, government bodies, not-for-profit organisations and LRTA partners, for their use as they see fit. The Images may be used in various media formats including online media, social media, print, newspaper, video, public displays television and electronic means of communication and in any edited form. I waive any rights and claims, present and future, to any fees or royalties or other benefits whatsoever for or in connection with the use of the Images.
If I wish to withdraw permission for Images to be used, I must so inform LRTA in writing. I understand that if I so withdraw permission for the Images to be used, LRTA will cease any future new publication or use of the Images, but for several years the Images may appear in printed and electronic material which has already been produced or disseminated.
The Image Owner warrants that it has the right to grant permission for the uses of the Image as specified above, that the Image does not infringe the rights of any third parties, and if a model release is required, The Image Owner warrants that a model release is available for the Image.
This Agreement may not be amended except in a written document signed by both parties. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
We/ I hereby apply for membership to the Litchfield Regional Tourism Association and in doing so we/ I declare that we/ I have read, understood, acknowledge and accept the rules, Constitution and Code of Ethics of the organisation and acknowledge that membership is not transferable nor are fees refundable. We/ I understand that our/my application is subject to Litchfield Regional Tourism Association Committee approval and could include a familiarisation visit, where appropriate by a staff or Committee member. The Committee reserves the right to withdraw the membership of any business/ organisation, which fails to abide by the Code of Ethics and adhere to standard industry professional practises.